Precision Antibody uses state-of-the-art encryption technology to protect your credit card/personal information. You will place your order(s) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, which is the industry-standard method for protecting Web communications.
Digital certificates encrypt data using SSL technology. SSL is built into all major browsers and Web servers, simply installing a digital certificate turns on the SSL capabilities.
During your online transaction, the SSL generates a "session key;" which can range between 40-bit and 256-bit encryption. The longer the key, the more difficult it is to break the encryption code. For your safety, Precision Antibody uses a 256-bit encryption.
To shop at Precision Antibody, you need to enable cookies on your browser.
Every online transaction you make with Precision Antibody will be 100% safe. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50 of fraudulent charges. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. This policy explains how we collect, use and disclose the personal information you may provide while using this Web site. It is always your choice whether to provide personal information through the Web site. Any personal information you provide will be treated with care and subject to this policy. Precision Antibody will not use or disclose your information in ways to which you have not consented. Also, you may opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information, as explained in this policy.
- By using the Web site, you signify your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Information Automatically Collected
- Non-Identifiable Information - Like many other Web sites, this Web site automatically collects certain non-identifiable information regarding Web site users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Web site, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to the Web site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Web site you visit, the Web site pages read and images viewed and the content you download from the Web site. This non-identifiable information is used for Web site and system administration purposes and to improve the Web site.
Personal Information You Specifically Provide
- Your Personal Information - During your Web site use, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information on a request a quote form, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number or credit card information. This information is used to make communicating with you easier and to help you apply for access to certain special features of the Web site or carryout transactions. It is always your choice whether to provide personal information, unfortunately, without providing the requested information, certain site features will not be accessible, and you will not be able to make any transactions through the site.
- Use of Your Personal Information - We may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to process transactions and payments and to facilitate and enhance your use of the Web site.
- Emails from us - From time to time, we may send email, or other communications containing information about us or other matters that we believe will interest you. At any time you may ask us to stop sending you email and other information by contacting email@example.com. We respect your privacy and do not sell, rent or abuse the customer email list. Also, each email sent by us will tell you how to decline further emails.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information - We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Disclosure to Service Providers - In order to process transactions, we must disclose some of your personal information to certain service providers, such as your credit card issuer, a third-party credit verification company, the product handler, and the delivery service. Before personal information is disclosed, the service provider will agree with us to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this policy. If you do not wish us to provide your personal information to those service providers, you may not use the Web site for transactions.
- Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure - We may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where we has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to our legal counsel.
- Policy Changes - To accommodate changes on the Web site, changing technology and legal developments, we have the sole discretion to change this policy from time to time without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. New versions of this policy will be posted here. Our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the version of this policy in effect at that time. Accordingly, when you use the Web site you should check the date of this policy and review any changes since the last version.